Lufthansa Airlines Flights Reservations Call Us +1-870-201-8660
Lufthansa Airlines was founded on 6 January 1953 and soon was declared as the largest German Airline with 100 million people’s trust backing it up. It is considered largest air carrier in Europe crediting to its fleet size and the passengers it carries. Its headquartered in the city of Cologne, Germany. It has a fleet size of 2742 and provides air transport to 220 destinations worldwide. It is the one of the five-founding member of the largest alliance, named Star Alliance. Like its slogan sugzgests” Say yes to the world”, book your next flight with Lufthansa Airlines Reservations and experience why you were put here for.
All your worries regarding bookings will disappear with Lufthansa Airlines Reservations helping you at each step. Have a look at the path you will be walking alongside Lufthansa;
- Airport Check-in
- Lufthansa Airlines Flight Bookings
- Lufthansa Airlines Tickets for Group Travel
- Flight itinerary
- Assistance with arrival and departure
- Assistance with navigation
- COVID-19 updates
- Information about travel restrictions during pandemic
- Informing about flight delays
- Rebooking delayed flights
- Information about ticketing.
- Traveling with children
- Traveling with pets.
- You can get help with Online Bookings.
- Get assistance regarding Online Check-in regulations.
- Keep yourself updated about exciting offers and deals.
- Learn about security regulations modified during COVID-19 times.
- Inquire about in-flight entertainment in Lufthansa Airlines Flights.
- Ask about how is the airline’s sanitation and hygiene schedule.
- Enquiries relating to Group travel are covered under Lufthansa Airlines
Step by Step process to make Lufthansa Airlines Reservations via Website
Open the Website – Open Lufthansa Airlines – The Official Website on your device. The website is designed in a way that the required details and links about Lufthansa Airlines Reservations are mentioned on the Home page. Option to switch the language is also available to its users.
Book Flights – Click on the icon named Flights with an airplane icon next to it. Select the currency and type Miles & More points (if any) [ Log in necessary]. Type the destination, number of passengers travelling (adults or kids), class (Business/ Economy).
Select Trip – Specify the dates of your trip and/if it’s a round trip. Click on the icon that says Find, and you will be directed to the flight schedule that best matches to your requirements. You will get a notification confirming your booking.
Please keep your Lufthansa Airlines Reservations Number handy with you at all times.
Additional Perks– The website offers several choices in terms of Hotels and Cars for rental. Pick one that fits you the most and the hassle to look for hotels and transport on other sites, is eliminated.
That was your guide to Lufthansa Airlines Reservations via the website. Although technology is on the rise, you can still opt for offline measures to inquire and further make a reservation by contacting Customer Service support by calling or by contacting them at the airport. The details are mentioned below.
Lufthansa Airlines Reservation via the help of Customer Service Support
At the airport: The staff at the airport is highly professional and empathetic. Once you reach at the airport, ask any staff to point you towards the Help Desk, rest assured you will be taken care of.
Lufthansa Airlines Customer Service Number: Lufthansa Airlines Flights provides round- the- clock customer support assistance in a plethora of countries to cross that language barrier. Lufthansa Airlines Number is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call on the number mentioned on their website and tell them your departure and arrival locations. The representative not only will book your flights but will also inform you about latest offers and deals that might you’re travelling even cheaper in fare and richer in terms of experience.
Lufthansa Office: Along with managing Special Meal Requests, Lufthansa Airlines Tickets Change, Travel requests such as dietary meals, accessibility and unaccompanied minors, Flight check-in (24 hours prior departure), Miles & More award travel and Group Ticketing to name a few actions managed at the Ticketing Office, Lufthansa Airlines is one of the primary activities managed. Just contact the office for Lufthansa Airlines or visit them at their facility.
Ultimate guide to essential policies drawn by Lufthansa Airlines
Cancellations and Refunds
The bookings made online are allowed for cancellation and refund online up to 24 hours before boarding your flight. However, this is eligible for passengers holding tickets with refundable fares. Lufthansa Airlines Tickets purchased online via the official website or via Lufthansa Office, the refund will generate automatically. In case of tickets purchased in a different office or via travel agency, contacting the respective party is advised.
Currently Lufthansa is offering options of rebooking fares on short, medium and long-haul routes. The option is applicable on all existing and new bookings irrespective of departure airports. You can also opt for Lufthansa Airlines Flights voucher to be redeemed at a later point in time.
Frequent Flyer Program of Lufthansa Airlines
The way to earn valuable miles by Lufthansa’s frequent Flyer program, known as Miles & More. As the name suggests, the program includes dozens of benefits and deals on air miles. There are numerous opportunities to redeem these miles with Miles & More partners. They can be used to get you an upgrade on your next flight or exploring your destination in a rental car or for purchases for luggage, cosmetics, fashion and many more exciting things, when done through Lufthansa WorldShop. Get ahead of the game by signing up for Miles & More
Famous Domestic and International Destinations covered by Lufthansa Airlines Flights
|Domestic destinations||International destinations|
How to get better deals on Lufthansa Airlines tickets Airfares
- It is best to make your bookings at least 3 weeks in advance to get extra savings and to make sure seats are available.
- Lufthansa’s Frequent Flyer Program, Miles & More comes with great benefits on air fares, hotel and car-rentals. You can also redeem your air miles for different purposes and for upgrades at no extra cost.
- When you subscribe to the newsletter you get access to discounted Lufthansa Airlines flights and other airlines which are member of the Star Alliance.
- Planned spending using credit card accelerate your earning miles along with signing bonuses. Just remember that not every credit card provides these bonuses, so be careful while making your payment for
- Looking for a last-minute hotel deal during a layover or a night flights could become a hassle. Check if Lufthansa has tie-ups with hotels and take advantage of it.
- Always be on the lookout for airline alliance members. Lufthansa is the member of the biggest alliance, named Star Alliance. A quick google search before booking flights tickets and learning about recent mergers and airline alliance saves a lot of money and unnecessary expenditure.
Lufthansa Airlines policy about travelling with infants and toddlers
Infants (7days-2 years) can travel on an accompanying adult lap. Also, onboard you will receive a safety belt for the child prior take-off. Only one baby per adult is allowed on Lufthansa aircraft; however, if you are traveling with two (under two years), you can book a seat & take an appropriate child restraint system (baby car seat/child centre).
Onboard, they provide snacks for the youngest guest, but please take a little something with you because nothing can replace kids’ favourite food. Meals can be ordered separately for children (2 years & over).
Lufthansa Airlines policy regarding Unaccompanied Minors
Children from ages 5-11 are allowed to fly unaccompanied on mentioned blow two conditions;
- They have access to Special Services provided by Lufthansa
- They are accompanied by a passe3nger who is at least 12 years of age.
Children aged 12-17 can fly unaccompanied at the request of their parents and will be looked after by Special Services.
Lufthansa Airlines policy regarding travelers with special needs
Passengers who require special assistance are looked after in accordance with EU Regulation 1107/2006 on the rights of disabled passengers and the passengers with reduced mobility. You can register your assistance requirements at the Lufthansa Service center or call Lufthansa Medical Operation Centre.
Why fly with Lufthansa Airlines Flights
- Life is complicated-to put it mildly; your traveling shouldn’t be. Therefore, Lufthansa takes care of every touch point in your travel itinerary from booking to cancellations.
- The cancellation and refund policy are flexible and put travelers’ interest as its priority.
- Buying a Lufthansa Airlines Ticket is simple and the method of payments are completely secured when done via Lufthansa website or Lufthansa Offices.
- Miles & More benefits are endless and the points can be redeemed anytime.
- The airline crew is compassionate and kind towards every passenger.
- Latest updates on COVID-19 and travel restrictions are given to the passengers with utmost honesty.
- The Lufthansa Customer Service serves its customers round the clock with no exceptions, on various platforms.
- Lufthansa takes care of Car-rentals and Hotel bookings for you, so you don’t have to.
- Lufthansa is really active on social media platforms and responds almost immediately to queries and complaints.
|Via official website, Chat Box|
|Customer service||800 645 3880|
|Best time to call||Mornings|
|Reservation Number||1855 695 0023|