Los Angeles – The World’s Entertainment Capital:
Los Angeles located in the Southern part of California is the film as well as entertainment capital of the world. It is specifically known for “Hollywood” that has attracted actors and actresses from all over the United States since decades. LA is also very diverse with respect to culture, art, food, and music. The place is also dubbed as the creative center of America. Some of the famous tourist attractions in Los Angeles are:
Call Us +1-844-273-4508
- Hollywood – All the attractions at this place are related closely to the film industry. You will get to see the gigantic Hollywood sign, Hollywood Boulevard and the Walk of Fame.
- Disneyland – This is a Disney themed amusement park which makes up for a perfect family vacation spot.
- Universal Studios Hollywood – This is again an amusement park that has rides themed after several movies.
The Lost Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Los Angeles is the primary international airport that is known to serve Greater Los Angeles along with the entire state of California. The airport is a hub for American, Virgin and Delta and United Airlines. LAX is also the focus city for recognized names in the aviation industry such as Air New Zealand, Allegiant Air, Spirit Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Volaris, and Qantas.
LAX is also the fifth busiest and the second busiest airport across the world and in the United States respectively.
You can travel by these airlines from Los Angeles to New York:
- United Airlines – For making reservations call on the 24×7 United Airlines phone number.
- Alaska Airlines – In case you wish to book tickets contact the toll – free Alaska Airlines customer service number.
- JetBlue Airlines – Get in touch with a reservations executive on the JetBlue helpline number.
- Delta Airlines – Call the Delta Airlines reservation phone number to book tickets.
- American Airlines – Call and connect to a support agent on the American Airlines ticket booking number.
- Spirit Airlines – Get assistance by calling the Spirit Airlines helpline number for reservations.
New York – The City That Never Sleeps:
New York is known to be the city that never sleeps. This is owing to the fact that there is always a whirlwind of activities that keep on going here. New York is also particularly known for its Broadway shows. Apart from the picturesque gardens and clean streets, this destination is also known to host the world – famous fashion event named the New York Fashion Week. Shared below are the few tourist attractions that can make your trip to NYC totally worthwhile:
- The Statue of Liberty – This is the Statue of the Roman Goddess – Liberty, located in the Liberty Islands of New York. It is 46 meters or 151 ft. in height.
- The Empire State Building – The Iconic Empire State Building is a skyscraper that stands at astonishing 1,454 feet.
- One World Observatory – This observatory occupies 2 floors (Floor no. 100 to 102) of the tallest building and audience can reach the observatory deck just within a span of 60 seconds.
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
The John F. Kennedy Airport, an international airport is also known by its IATA name JFK is situated at Jamaica in NYC. The airport has a total of 6 Terminals namely 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- Terminal 1 was set up in the year 1998 and has 11 gates. The building of Terminal is divided into 4 levels.
- Terminal 2 is an exclusive hub for Delta Airlines. This Terminal has 10 gates and the building is divided into two levels.
- Terminal 4 was set up in the year 2013 and has 38 gates and the building of the terminal is divided into 3 levels.
- Terminal 5 serves as a major hub for United Airlines. The Terminal has 31 gates and is divided into 3 areas for arrivals, departures, and concourse. Besides that, it also has a huge shopping mall.
- The Terminal 7 is exclusively operated by British Airways. The Terminal has 12 gates in total.
- Terminal 8 is the largest one at JFK airport. This Terminal has two concourses and is divided into 2 levels.
Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
Newark International is the first major airport in the United States and serves approximately 50 carriers. The airport including United Airlines is a major hub for several other airlines. Newark International has 3 passenger terminals and each one has 3 concourses.
La Guardia Airport (LGA)
La Guardia Airport is situated in the Queens Borough area of New York City. The airport additionally is a major hub for Delta Airlines. It has four Terminals in total, namely A, B, C and D. This airport does not sever any of the non – stop flights.
Terminal A: This Terminal is separated from the other terminals. The major airlines operating from this Terminal are Delta Airlines and Delta Shuttle that flies to Chicago, Boston, and Washington.
Terminal B: This terminal is also known as CTB or the Central Terminal Building has four concourses – A, B, C, and D. This Terminal is known to serve mostly the domestic airlines operating at La Guardia.
Terminal C: This Terminal serves Delta Connection, American Airlines, etc.
Terminal D: Terminal D is an exclusive hub for flights of Delta and West Jet.
You can fly from New York to Los Angeles from John F. Kennedy International Airport using the following airlines:
- JetBlue Airlines: Call on JetBlue Airlines helpline number and get in touch with a support agent to reserve tickets.
- Delta Airlines: Delta Airlines ticket can be booked by contacting the customer service helpline and connecting to a reservation representative.
- Alaska Airlines: For booking, Alaska Airline tickets call a reservation representative on the Alaska helpline number.
- American Airlines: American Airlines contact number can be contacted for ticket booking.
You can fly from New York to Los Angeles from Newark Liberty International Airport using the following airlines:
- United Airlines: Call on United Airlines helpline number and connect with a reservation representative to book tickets.
- American Airlines: You can easily book American Airlines ticket by contacting the American Airlines helpline number.
- Delta Airlines: Call the Delta Airlines helpline number to book tickets.
- Alaska Airlines: Alaska Airlines tickets can be booked by contacting the Alaska customer care number.
- Spirit Airlines: For booking Spirit Airlines flight tickets, call Spirit Airlines helpline number.
- JetBlue Airlines: Call our JetBlue helpline number to book flight tickets.
You can fly from New York to Los Angeles from LA Guardia Airport using the following airlines:
- Spirit Airlines: Book discounted tickets of Spirit Airlines by calling the helpline number.
- American Airlines: American Airlines flight tickets can be reserved by calling the 24×7 customer service number.
- United Airlines: Book United Airlines flight ticket by contacting a support agent on our helpline number.
- Delta Airlines: Delta Airlines flight tickets can be booked by calling the customer service helpline.
- JetBlue Airlines: Book JetBlue Airlines tickets and avail discounts. Call our helpline for reservations and other queries.
Book flight tickets from Los Angeles to New York and avail discounts
If you are planning to fly from Los Angeles to New York, book tickets by getting in touch with our customer care representatives on the 24×7 helpline number. The representatives can assist you regarding all the latest ongoing deals and also help in redemption of promo codes.
Note: Whenever you plan a trip, remember to book tickets at least 3 weeks prior to the scheduled date of journey. You will be able to purchase tickets at relatively reasonable prices if you do so.