What is so fascinating about traveling anyway? Ask someone who met the love of her life on a plane. Ask a 17-year-old who travelled to a different country 1000 miles away from his home to study in his dream college. Ask a housewife who bought a ticket to a far way land from her life savings, to start afresh. Can you feel something inside you? We are not delusional to the expenditure associated with traveling and especially the flight fares. Allow us is to direct you to the airlines that have the best deals on flights where you will not only save money but also your precious time. Make your United Airlines Reservation now and get great deals while they are still available.
United is a household name, a benchmark in aviation industry when it comes to providing world class facilities and impeccable travel experience since last nine decades. The airline was founded on 6 April 1926, as an amalgamation of various airlines under the name Varney Airlines but commenced its operations on March 28, 1931. United, is officially written as United Airlines, Inc, is a major American airline and is one of the first five founding members of the largest alliance named Star Alliance, with a total of 28 member alliances. It is headquartered at Willis Tower, Chicago, Illinois. The airline has an impressive fleet size of 812 and operates flying to 342 destinations. It is considered the third largest airline in the world when measured by fleet size and number of routes. In terms of passengers carried and the number of departures, Chicago-O’Hare is United’s largest hub along with possessing eight other hubs.
United’s impressive list of planes /air crafts
- Airbus A319-100
- Airbus A320-200
- Airbus A350-1000
- Boeing 737-700
- Boeing 737-800
- Boeing 737-900
- Boeing 737-900ER
- Boeing 737- MAX9
- Boeing 747-400
- Boeing 757-200
- Boeing 757- 300
- Boeing 767-300ER
- Boeing 767-400ER
- Boeing 777-200
- Boeing 777-200ER
- Boeing 777-300ER
- Boeing 787-8
- Boeing 787-9
- Boeing 787-10
United Airlines Reservation Process- Quick and Efficient
United Airlines Reservation function on state-of-the-art technology when it comes to United Airlines flights booking in terms of their online and offline reservation platforms. The reservation process is simple and hassle free. The official website of United, www.united.com provides multiple tools on their home screen which when clicked on, direct you the United Airlines Reservation and further, to the Customer Support assistance which guides you to the best of their abilities, thus resolving your queries (if any). The website is updated regularly to keep people in the know about changes in the flight schedule, especially because of COVID-19. You can now find flights that are under your budget with the new “Budget Search” tool. For more details by calling United Airlines Reservation assistance.
United Airlines Reservation via Online modes
- Official Website– The official website of United offers multitude of ways to book a flight. The website is designed in such a way that all touch points of your travel itinerary are just a click away.
- The Mobile App- United also has designed a Mobile App, infused with the latest updates. United Airlines phone number is also provided to check up on latest updates on United Airlines flights booking. The app also provides comprehensive services, such save boarding pass, or complete access information relating to your flight.
How to make United Airlines Reservation via Website (Step by step process)
Open the Website – Open United ‘s Official Website on your device. The website is designed in such a way that all the required details and links are mentioned on the Home page itself.
Book Flights – Click on the icon named Flight. Select the MileagePlus points (if any) [ Log in necessary]. Type the arrival and departure locations, number of passengers travelling (adults or kids), cabin class (Business/ Economy).
Select your Trip – Specify the dates of your trip and/if it’s a round trip or a one-way trip. Click on the icon that says Find Flights, and you will be directed to the flight schedule that best matches to your requirements. You will get a notification confirming your booking.
Please always keep your United Airlines Reservation confirmation handy with you.
Multitude of Choices –United also offers several choices in terms of Hotels and Cars for rental and new feature called Budget Search on its website. Pick one that fits you the most and the hassle to look for hotels and transport on other sites, is eradicated. If any problem arises feel free to contact United Airline Reservation customer service.
Looking for more ways to make United Airlines Reservation? Try these
If you are someone who struggles with technology or simply prefers in-person connection, then United Airlines Reservation system offers simple offline ways for United Airlines flights booking.
At the airport: The staff at the airport is highly professional and empathetic. Once you reach at the airport, ask any staff to point you towards the Help Desk, rest assured you will be given proper assistance.
Special number dedicated to United Airlines Reservation: United Airlines provides round- the- clock customer support assistance in a plethora of countries to cross that language barrier. United Airlines Reservation and queries are dealt without any unnecessary need of putting you on hold. The service is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
United Ticketing Office: Along with managing Special Meal Requests, Ticket Changes, Travel requests such as dietary meals, accessibility and unaccompanied minors, Flight check-in (24 hours prior departure), MileagePlus award travel and Group Ticketing to name a few actions managed at the Ticketing Office, United Airlines flights booking is one of the primary activities managed. Just contact the office for United Airlines Reservation or visit them at their facility.
Documents you need after making United Airlines Reservation
- When you are booking United airlines flights, make sure you have your passport updated to avoid last panic. An identity proof such as social security number, apart from passport is advised.
- It is essential for children, regardless of age to carry all the required documents including but not limited to valid passport with them, at all times. The legal parent/guardian travelling with the minor must also have proper travel documents along with the permission and documents evidence of relationship with the minor.
- If there is no legal parent/guardian present with the minor, it is mandatory to inform the airlines in advance so that further inconvenience can be avoided, as every country has different guidelines regarding the same.
- The documents declaring your negative COVID-19 PCR test results are mandatory to be carried with you and shown at all check posts.
Is it safe to make United Airlines flights boking amid COVID-19?
- The pandemic hit the aviation industry like punch in the gut. As a result, United too had to ground most of their fleet. With COVID-19 engulfing the entire planet United has tightened its security protocols and is taking every measure to ensure the safety of passengers and airline crew.
- At the airport and while airborne it is mandatory to follow basic precautions such as wearing a mask at all times, maintaining social distances and using sanitiser.
- United advices you to keep an alert on your device on the countries with travel restrictions due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak. This also includes potential quarantines upon arrival in the destination country with their particular rules.
- The notification from the airlines should always be on during travelling as United continually keeps notifying its passengers with government restrictions, flight cancellations or potential quarantines and other guidelines.
- U.S Department of Defence conducted a study and concluded that risk of COVID-19 exposure on board is almost zero because of United Airlines air filtrations system and diligent cleaning protocols.
Wish you could make United Airlines flights booking in your budget? Keep reading
- It is best to make your bookings at least 21 days in advance to get extra savings and to make sure seats are available.
- United’s Frequent Flyer Program, Mileage Plus comes with great benefits on air fares, hotel and car-rentals. You can also redeem your air miles for different purposes and for upgrades at usually no extra cost. United Airlines Reservation service will provide you with more details.
- Planned spending using credit card accelerate your earning miles along with signing bonuses. Just remember that not every credit card provides these bonuses, so be careful while making your payment for United airlines flights booking.
- Looking for a last-minute hotel deal during a layover or a night United Airlines flights could become a hassle. Check if United has tie-ups with hotels and take advantage of it.
- Always be on the lookout for airline alliance members. A quick google search before making United Airlines Reservation and learning about recent mergers and airline alliance saves a lot of money and unnecessary expenditure.
- Before booking check United’s Official Site for limited period offers and deals. When you see one that speaks to you, avail the offer immediately.
What to do when you face an issue with United Airlines flights booking?
Despite the technology being on an all-time high and new gadget that can substitute for man power, cropping up every second; nobody knows how to navigate through different emotions of customers than a compassionate Customer help. Just a quick call at United Customer support and get your solution at the comfort of your home. Every department has been given a unique phone number, for instance United Airlines Reservation has a separate number than the cancellation department. The service branches out into several online and offline platforms so that maximum number of customers can have access to assistance time.